Volunteer with Us
Thank you for your interest in helping the Coalition and the people we serve!
Volunteers are very important to our work at the Coalition. We have several kinds of volunteer opportunities for both groups and individuals.
Have a group interested in giving back to the community? Let us organize a group volunteer activity for you. Our group opportunities fall into three types: Property Beautification, Community Enrichment, and Team Building.
- Property Beautification activities -The Coalition operates numerous housing and service facilities around Denver. Help us keep the green spaces around our buildings clean and inviting with a gardening project, or help make a new resident feel welcome with a home improvement makeover.
- Community Enrichment activities - Promote community with and among our residents. Make new friends by hosting a back yard barbeque at one of our residential communities. Say "thanks" to those who served our country by hosting a game night at a veterans community.
- Team Building activities -Build camaraderie in your organization while helping those in need. There are specific items we need every day to help our clients, patients, and residents, such as cold weather clothing and hygiene items. Host a company party and help resident families by assembling school supplies or hygiene kits at your next regular gathering. Click here for the kits we are currently seeking.
Click here to have a volunteer manager contact you about opportunities for groups.
Want to help end homelessness by giving of your time and professional skills? Volunteer with us as a Licensed Medical Provider or as a long-term individual volunteer.
- Licensed Medical Professionals. Apply to be a credentialed volunteer with the Coalition. Click here to have a volunteer manager contact you about volunteer opportunities for Medical Professionals.
- Long-term volunteer positions. Apply to be a long-term volunteer with the Coalition. Click here to see a list of current opportunities.