- National Alliance to End Homelessness (NAEH)
NAEH is a nonprofit, non-partisan, organization committed to preventing and ending homelessness in the United States.
- National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC)
NACHC works to promote the provision of high quality, comprehensive and affordable health care that is coordinated, culturally and linguistically competent, and community directed for all medically underserved populations.
- National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth (NAEHCY)
NAEHCY is the voice and social conscience for the education of children and youth experiencing homelessness. NAEHCY accomplishes this through advocacy, partnerships, and education.
- National Center on Family Homelessness (NCFH)
NCFH has been working for over 20 years to advocate for homeless families. The center conducts valuable research on the impact of homelessness on children and equips communities across the country with tools and technical assistance to improve homeless programs.
- National Coalition for the Homeless (NCH)
NCH is a national network of people who are currently experiencing or who have experienced homelessness, activists and advocates, community-based and faith-based service providers, and others committed to ending homelessness.
- National Coalition for Homeless Veterans (NCHV)
NCHV works to end homelessness among veterans by shaping public policy, promoting collaboration, and building the capacity of service providers.
- National Health Care for the Homeless Council (HCH)
HCH is a home for those who work to improve the health of homeless people and who seek housing, health care, and adequate incomes for everyone.
- National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty (NLCHP)
NLCHP works to prevent and end homelessness by serving as the legal arm of the nationwide movement to end homelessness.
- National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC)
NLIHC is dedicated solely to achieving socially just public policy that assures people with the lowest incomes in the United States have affordable and decent homes.
- National Policy and Advocacy Council on Homelessness (NPACH)
NPACH is a grassroots anti-poverty organization whose goal is to ensure the national homelessness policy accurately reflects the needs and experiences of local communities.