The Coalition proudly offers an extensive benefits package to its full-time employees and part-time employees who consistently work at least 20 hours per week. We constantly hear high praise about our benefits from our staff.
Here’s a summary of what the Coalition offers1:
- Comprehensive medical coverage beginning on the first day of employment.2 Vision, dental, life and long-term disability coverage begins on the first day of the month following the first day of employment.3
- Health coverage available for eligible dependents, including opposite- and same-sex domestic partners.
- Full-time employees only pay 1% of their compensation for their own medical coverage and a maximum of 4% for dependent coverage. In real dollars, this means that an employee earning $35,000 per year, will pay only $29 per month for single coverage and an additional $117 per month if covering dependents.
- Employees pay nothing for basic life and long-term disability coverage.4
- The Coalition also offers a wide array of employee-paid voluntary insurance benefits.5
- Employees can utilize flexible spending accounts to use pretax dollars to pay for out-of-pocket health and dependent care and commuting expenses.
- Generous paid time-off including holidays, floating holidays, sick leave and vacation.