We believe all people have the right to adequate housing and health care. We work to remove the barriers that restrict access to these rights. Society benefits when adequate housing and health care are available to everyone. We create lasting solutions to homelessness by:
- Honoring the inherent dignity of those we serve, affirming their capabilities and fostering their hope that a better life is possible.
- Building strong, caring communities through the integration of housing, health care and supportive services;
- Advocating for social equity and challenging the status quo on behalf of the individuals and families we serve;
- Achieving excellence through continuous quality assurance, innovation and professional development; and
- Using resources judiciously and effectively.