Help with Housing for Families
Family Support Services helps to link your family experiencing homelessness (with children under the age of 18) to housing and many other services. Our experienced and dedicated staff are familiar with the unique obstacles families experiencing homelessness may face and work to provide resources and support throughout the housing process. Our goal is to work with you on your goals to achieve stability and help your family to overcome barriers and thrive.
Family Support Services Program provides the following services:
- Emergency Shelter information and referrals
- Housing information
- Referrals to other agencies
- Programming designed specifically to meet needs of children ages birth to 5 years old
- Access to medical health services through the Stout Street Health Center
- Access to free mental health services for individuals, couples, children and families through Family Support Services Clinical program
- Diapers and baby supplies, including car seats when available
- Advocacy, support, and problem solving in connection with social service agencies
- Care Coordination services for survivors of intimate partner violence
- Referrals to Renaissance Children’s Center for early childhood education program and day care
- Families experiencing homelessness with children under the age 18
- Single parent, two-parent, same sex couples, and multi-generational families are all eligible for services
- Families must have or be working towards at least 51% custody of one or more children under the age 18
Access to our Rapid Rehousing program is now completed through the OneHome Coordinated Entry System. To complete the assessment known as the “VI-SPDAT”, please speak with your current homeless service provider. If you do not have a current provider, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
No need to bring anything and no advance paperwork to complete.
2111 Champa Street
Denver, CO 80205
Email us at: email@example.com