Help with Housing for Single Adults and Couples
Click here if you have dependent children under 18 years old.
Click here if you are a single adult with a mental illness.
Click here if you are in need of help with housing and resources, and are out of the Denver metro area.
Community Resources works to help connect you to housing options and resources. This program provides the following services:
- Assistance in applying for permanent housing
- Short-term case management
- Shelter information
- Referrals to other agencies
- Referrals to treatment programs in the community
- Payeeship referrals
- Assistance in completing benefits applications
- Basic hygiene products
- Replacement permanent resident card applications
- Advocacy, support, and problem solving in connection with social service agencies
If you are interested in any of these services, please plan to come to Walk-In Hours at 2100 Broadway, Denver, CO 80205.
Single adults or couples, without children, qualify for assistance from Community Resources. There is no referral necessary.
Please come to the Walk-In Hours below.
Unfortunately, the wait lists for housing programs are long, often 18 months or more. However, the sooner you begin the application process, the sooner you will obtain permanent housing.
Monday through Friday at 8:00 am
Please be aware that due to COVID 19 restrictions we are only able to see the first 8 people each day.
It is helpful, but not required, to bring originals or copies of the following items:
- Photo ID
- Social security card
- Birth certificate
- Proof of income
Denver, CO 80205